Hey Hedgehog Hollowers! Amanda here. Today, I am showing you one idea for 2 for 1 cards. I love when I get more bang for my buck or rather 2 cards for 1 background and my hard work. I like to work smarter and not harder, if you will. I will be showing you how I made the two cards below and I have prepared a video tutorial for you today.
Below is the video tutorial for your enjoyment.
Here are some more finished card photos. The kaleidoscope powders are so hard to photograph, but they are so pretty in real life! You will just have to trust me.
To get the most current Hedgehog Hollow Kit CLICK HERE
- Music Speaks Stamp Set (Included in Kit)
- Make Your Own Kind of Music (mislabeled as Chin Up Buttercup) Stamp Set (Included in Kit)
- Music Ephemera Shapes Set (included in Kit)
- Music Ephemera Negative Set (Included in Kit)
- Music Note Spotlight Stencil (Bonus to Subscribers)
- Maker Forte – Color Hive – Eclipse Black Ink
- Maker Forte – Color Hive – Clear Ink
- Maker Forte – Kaleidoscope Powder – Neptune
- Maker Forte – Perfect First Impression Smoosher Tool
- Maker Forte – Rainbow Powder Polish & Clean Up Brush
- Maker Forte – Rose Gold Dual Tip Powder Brush
- Maker Forte/DecoFoil – Moonlit Lake Foil
- DecoFoil – Aqua Foil
- Distress Ink
- Cracked Pistachio
- Evergreen Bough
- Peacock Feathers
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb Card Panel cut to 3.5×8.5in
- Black Cardstock matte cut to 3.75 x 8.75in
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Base 4x9in Slimline
Thank you for joining me today! Don’t forget we’d love for your to join us at the The Crafter Party Facebook Group. If you enjoyed my project today, I would love if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel & follow me on social media!