FINAL WEEK for Inktoberfest starts with Distress Oxide Ink by Ranger!
Check out this Holiday wreath paper craft. Using distress oxide ink, I show you how to layer stamps on the correct cardstock.
You see, distress oxide ink is a dye pigment fusion which means it partially absorbs into your cardstock. With each layered stamp, the ink pops stronger and fades less by using the previous stamp layer as a base.
The stamp has to be placed in the same EXACT position with every stamp. I do this by using my MISTI stamping tool. I share a popular video on I use “sticky sheets” in my MISTI at the bottom of this blog!
Check out these Distress Oxide Ink tips!
The Hedgehog Hollow perks members get an exclusive $20 off $50 purchases!
Check out Tonic’s EXCLUSIVE product Showcase page ↓
Inktoberfest Day 24 giveaway has a few different ways to enter!
- One way to enter is through our Facebook page – like the post, tag a friend in the post, and like our page.
- A second way to enter is through our Instagram page – like the post, tag a friend and follow our account.
If you missed Day 23 of Inktoberfest, check out our video below.
Learn 3 fun ways to use Tonic Shimmer Powder, including a brush technique!
Inktoberfest means 31 INKS in 31 DAYS, with 31 TIPS and 31 GIVEAWAYS!
We also will have a few feature inks every week for Inktoberfest 2019.
- Wednesdays will feature Tonic Inks
- Every Thursday will feature Arteza Inks
- Each Friday will feature Ranger Inks
A quick recap for anyone new to INKTOBERFEST!
Like last year, we share a new ink, tip and technique every day. That’s 31 days with 31 different inks. With each day and each ink, we teach you new tip and technique with every Inktoberfest ink.
Some inks you may know, but you’ll learn a new way of using those familiar inks.
We have a bigger reason to join Inktoberfest 2019… Receive a crazy amount of prizes, coupons and discounts on crafting supplies!
Inktoberfest means 31 inks in 31 days!
SIGN UP FOR THE HEDGEHOG HOLLOW WEEKLY NEWSLETTER FULL OF EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS
• We share tons of discount codes at the bottom of this page! •
Supply List & Promotion
Below is a link to everything I showed you and used in the video as promised.
(Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you)
Become a perks member & get:
- 10% off at Elizabeth Craft Designs
- $5 any order over $25 or 5 Euros off a 25 Euro order
- 10% off at the Hedgehog Hollow Store
- 10% off at Ellen Hutson all month long
- 12% off your total Tonic Studios
- 15% off the Craft Perfect Paper Category
- FREE SHIPPING at Sunny Studios on orders over $25
- International customers get a $4 SHIPPING CREDIT on orders over $25
- 15% off at the Ranger Ink store
- Therm O Web are offering 10% off all purchases
- Pink & Main are giving you FREE SHIPPING on orders over $20
PLUS more being added
Also get early access to our video, get exclusive member badges & emojis, as well as exclusive member videos, behind the scenes access and more for only $4.99 a month! All our current content will remain free these are just extra benefits!
If you are a channel member on iPad we know member posts are hard to see, join our Facebook group to see them all and chat with other members at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/381093052729306/.
Shop The Hedgehog Hollow Kit at: www.thehedgehoghollow.com/shop.
This months exclusive coupons so far are:
10% off at Elizabeth Craft Designs with link http://bit.ly/2O3ogQu , NO CODE NEEDED.
10% off at Arteza until September 15th with link: http://shrsl.com/1oshq and CODE: HedgehogHollow3.
Ellen Hutson, use link http://www.ellenhutson.com/#_a_164 and CODE: HHOctober19 to save 10% off; exclude BCHF & Mama Elephant releases in last 30 days.
Written by Sean Reed
Alexandra & The Prickle
Here’s my video on “sticky sheets” with the MISTI!