Layers of Hybrid ink colors WILL improve your crafting projects.
We get to share Scrapbook.com Hybrid inks with you today! Learn how to simply use layers of ink stamps to make your image pop with added colors.
You’ll see in the video below how layers of ink colors and stamp layers can give a flat image dimensions.
I use Altenew’s “Bloom & Bud” stamp set and Scrapbook.com’s Hybrid inks.
The Hybrid Ink Colors in this video are
- Parisian Purple
- Soft Lavender
- Crushed Velvet
- Mardi Gras
- Camel &
- Postal Blue
Hybrid inks have big advantages because you can use them with alcohol markers, water colors, pencils, and the list goes on!
Scrapbook.com Hybrid Inks come in Layering Sets like the one used in this video.
Check out Tonic’s EXCLUSIVE product Showcase page ↓
Did you know you could give stamps added dimensions by using ink color layers?
A quick recap for anyone new to INKTOBERFEST!
Like last year, we share a new ink, tip and technique every day. That’s 31 days with 31 different inks. With each day and each ink, we teach you new tip and technique with every Inktoberfest ink.
Some inks you may know, but you’ll learn a new way of using those familiar inks.
We have a bigger reason to join Inktoberfest 2019… Receive a crazy amount of prizes, coupons and discounts on crafting supplies!
Inktoberfest Day 18 giveaway has a few different ways to enter!
- One way to enter is through our Facebook page – like the post, tag a friend in the post, and like our page.
- A second way to enter is through our Instagram page – like the post, tag a friend and follow our account.
If you missed Day 17 of Inktoberfest, check out our video below.
Learn how to color your own glitter with 3 drops!
We also will have a few feature inks every week for Inktoberfest 2019.
- Wednesdays will feature Tonic Inks
- Every Thursday will feature Arteza Inks
- Each Friday will feature Ranger Inks
Written by Sean Reed
• We share tons of discount codes at the bottom of this page! •
Alexandra & The Prickle
Supply List & Promotion
Below is a link to everything I showed you and used in the video as promised.
(Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you)
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER FULL OF EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS THE HEDGEHOG HOLLOW
Become a member & get:
- 10% off at Elizabeth Craft Designs
- $5 any order over $25 or 5 Euros off a 25 Euro order
- 10% off at the Hedgehog Hollow Store
- 10% off at Ellen Hutson all month long
- 12% off your total Tonic Studios
- 15% off the Craft Perfect Paper Category
- FREE SHIPPING at Sunny Studios on orders over $25
- International customers get a $4 SHIPPING CREDIT on orders over $25
- 15% off at the Ranger Ink store
- Therm O Web are offering 10% off all purchases
- Pink & Main are giving you FREE SHIPPING on orders over $20
PLUS more being added
Also get early access to our video, get exclusive member badges & emojis, as well as exclusive member videos, behind the scenes access and more for only $4.99 a month! All our current content will remain free these are just extra benefits!
If you are a channel member on iPad we know member posts are hard to see, join our facebook group to see them all and chat with other members at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/381093052729306/.
Shop The Hedgehog Hollow Kit at: www.thehedgehoghollow.com/shop.
This months exclusive coupons so far are:
10% off at Elizabeth Craft Designs with link http://bit.ly/2O3ogQu , NO CODE NEEDED.
10% off at Arteza until September 15th with link: http://shrsl.com/1oshq and CODE: HedgehogHollow3.
Ellen Hutson, use link http://www.ellenhutson.com/#_a_164 and CODE: HHOctober19 to save 10% off; exclude BCHF & Mama Elephant releases in last 30 days.
Inktoberfest means 31 inks in 31 days!
Join the challenge at https://www.thecraftchallenge.com.
Grab our new essentials in papercrafting course now at: https://offers.internationalopenacademy.com/hedgehoghollow/course/creative-card-making.