How are you enjoying Inktoberfest so far?? Can you believe we are 20 days in???? My name is Laurel Beard and I am thrilled to be here again with you all during this celebration! ! Today is all about the Catherine Pooler inks and how you can use them like traditional watercolors! Only have a few colors? No problem! I do some color mixing as well. I started off with 4 color inks and ended up with 8 colors on the card! As always, I have a video to go along with this post! You can watch the video here on the blog, or if you prefer, you can watch in HD on my youtube channel by clicking HERE.
- Catherine Pooler Inks come in 3 collections:
- Party Collection (Bright, saturated colors)
- Spa Collection (Muted, less saturated colors)
- Neutral Collection
- Ink are FOAM Pads with available refills
- Midnight (black) is permanent ink. The remaining inks are non-permanent (opens up possibilities for tons of techniques)
- No more splotchy images! A few LOVE TAPS are all you need to get full coverage on your stamp which transfers beautifully to your cardstock.
In celebration for today’s Inktoberfest post, Tonic is providing YOU with a coupon for Shimmer Powders, which provide watercolor based color to any project, and can absolutely be used in conjunction with our Catherine Pooler Inks! Use code SHIMMER20 for 20% off all Aqua Shimmer and Midas Touch products! Can not be combined with any other offer and good for 24 hours only.
We also have a bonus coupon for 10% off at Ellen Hutson; use code inktober18 for 10% off everything in the store (except the BCRF set & Mama Elephant new in the last 90 days). The code is valid until 10/31. Click here to hop on over to her store and save!
Goodies used (affiliate links used at no cost to you)