Happy Monday….Michelle here from made by michi sharing another project using the March Subscription box. I really do love this box and all of its fairy wonders! It is truly a magical box with just the most beautiful images! For this project I knew as soon as I saw one of the stamp sets, that a shaker card was necessary. The sweet little fairy trapped in a jar was perfect for it!
For my card I wanted to keep it simple to focus on the shaker with that beautiful silhouette image of the fairy. To start I did some ink blending using 3 different Inks and then stamped out quite a few of the fairy in a jar image from the Fairy Whispers stamp set using the Color Hive – reMARKable Ink Pad – Eclipse Black and then to cut them out my Brother Scan N Cut definitely came in handy. I used the same ink pad to stamp out the sentiment from the Fairy Magic stamp set, both are in the March Subscription box.
I then added a variety of sequins and glass glitter, assembled my shaker jar and added a bow to finish that off. I then adhered all of my card pieces together with the finishing touch of a few more sequins.
I absolutely love how this turned out…nice and simple to keep the focus on the shaker. If you are a lover of fairies, then this box is for you! It is filled with so many amazing goodies!
For the full tutorial, be sure to check out my video. Thank you so very much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day and find some time to get crafty! Until next time, Michelle 🙂
- The Hedgehog Hollow Subscription Box
- Color Hive reMARKable – Eclipse Black – Ink Pad (Maker Forte)
- Rainbow Powder Polish & Clean Up Brush (Maker Forte)
- Crafters Magic Wand – Rainbow Craft Picker & Poker (Maker Forte)
- Turtley Awesome Eco Friendly Cleaning Cloth (Maker Forte)
- On the Hook Rainbow Tweezers (Maker Forte)
- Distress Oxide Inks – Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick and Tumbled Glass
- Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
- Mix Media cardstock
- Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
- K&Company black and white twine
- Twinklets Diamond Dust Glitter
- Various sequins
- Clear acetate
- Stampin’ Up! 3 Way Glue pen
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte