Hello, Amanda here…today, I am mixing both the Farmer’s Market Kit from June and the Retro Kit from July together. I know, it seems like an odd mix, but here it is anyways.
I have prepared a video tutorial for you today.
And some more finished product photos for you to enjoy.
Lastly, I have the supply list for you.
You can get your Hedgehog Hollow Kit HERE
- Pineapple Stencil from June’s Hedgehog Hollow Kit
- The layered stencil set from the Retro Kit from the July Hedgehog Hollow Kit (I didn’t receive a card with the names listed, so I don’t have a name for it)
- Maker Forte – Kaleidoscope Powder – Neon – Outrageous (Included in July Kit)
- Fresh Sentiments 4×6 stamp set from the June Hedgehog Hollow Kit (Included in June Kit_
- Mid Century Stamp Set from the July Hedgehog Hollow Kit (Included in July Kit)
- Maker Forte – Rose Gold Dual Tip Powder Brush
- Maker Forte – Rainbow Powder Polish & Clean Up Brush (Included in Kit)
- Maker Forte – Color Hive – Clear Re-Inker
- Maker Forte – Color Hive Ink Pad – Rah Rah Skirt
- Maker Forte – Color Hive – Eclipse Black Ink
- Maker Forte – Perfect Impression Smoosher Tool
- Pink & Main Stitched Slimline
- Distress Ink
- Scattered Straw
- Fossilized Amber
- Mowed Lawn
- Peeled Paint
Thank you for joining me today! Don’t forget we’d love for your to join us at the The Crafter Party Facebook Group. If you enjoyed my project today, I would love if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel & follow me on social media!