Hello! Amanda from Rise and Procraftinate here with my first Hedgehog Hollow subscription box post. I’m so excited to be a part of this team! I just absolutely loved this month’s box. For today’s card, I decided to do some partial die cutting using my Scan N Cut and I will show you how you can too!
I thought it would look so cool to have the fairy still attached to the card and have to wings dimensional / pop out from the card. So, I set out to figure out how to make it happen. Below, is my video tutorial that will walk you through how to accomplish this on your Scan n Cut and if you don’t have a Scan N Cut, then it will just give you another reason to put one on your wish list!
I hope that you learned something helpful and can now make all kinds of fun partial die cut cards! Here are some more finished project pictures for your enjoyment and below that, will be a supply list.
Unfortunately, this kit is currently not available, but subscribe or purchase the current kit HERE
- The Hedgehog Hollow – A Brush of Wings Stamp Set (included in kit)
- The Hedgehog Hollow – Fairy Magic Stamp Set (included in kit)
- Maker Forte – Kaleidoscope Powder – Mercury (included in kit)
- Maker Forte – Remarkable Ink Pad – Eclipse Black
- Maker Forte – Magic Wand – Rainbow Craft Picker & Poker
- Maker Forte – Rose Gold Dual Tip Powder Brush
- Maker Forte – Rainbow Powder, Polish & Clean Up Brush
- Maker Forte – Squid Buster Cleaning Fluid
- Maker Forte – Prime Time Stamp Conditioner
- Maker Forte – Turtley Awesome Eco Friendly Cleaning Cloth
- Trinity Stamps – Jewels
- Distress Ink
- Fossilized Amber
- Wild Honey
- Crackling Campfire
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
- McGill Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.