Happy Sunday, crafters! Amanda here, back with one more inspiration card for the April Subscription box. I had a lot of fun making the background for this one. Who loves pigment/shimmer powder? I know I do! I have a TON of them. I have Brusho, Nuvo Shimmer Powder and I have Lindy’s Magicals. Well, today, I decided to break out some Lindy’s Magicals that I picked up on clearance from a local craft store to me. Now, I know what you are thinking….shimmer and masculine? I’m not sure that mixes well. Well, I made it work, because I REALLY wanted to play with my new colors, darn it!
I do have a video tutorial prepared for you today, showing how this card came together.
I also have some more finished card pictures to share with you. I hope you enjoy. The shimmer is REALLY card to pick up on camera. So, sorry, I couldn’t pick that up. It turned out super cool though.
Find out more about the Hedgehog Hollow Kit or Get Yours HERE!
- The Hedgehog Hollow – Men at Play Stamp Set (Included in Kit)
- The Hedgehog Hollow – Tool Time Stencil (Included in Kit)
- The Hedgehog Hollow – R&R Ephemera Set (Included in Kit)
- Maker Forte – Color Hive – Clear Embossing Ink
- Maker Forte – Color Hive – Eclipse Black
- Maker Forte – Magic Wand
- VersaMark Reinker (can also use the Color Hive Clear Reinker – I just didn’t have it)
- Lindy’s Gang Magicals
- Cuckoo Clock Cardinal
- Cowabunga Copper
- Antique Bronze
- Bratwurst Brown
- Ranger Embossing Powder – Gun Metal
Thank you for joining me today! Don’t forget we’d love for your to join us at the Stamping at Hedgehog Hollow Facebook Group. If you enjoyed my project today, I would love if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel & follow me on social media!