Hello! Hope you are having a fabulous, May! Today, I am using May box to showcase an oldie, but goodie technique of stamping through a stencil. If you haven’t done this before, you should definitely give it a try. It can take a bit of muscle, but it’s worth the effort.
Isn’t that such a fun look? I love it! I did prepare a video tutorial for you today, conveniently embedded below.
I have a couple more finished product pictures to share. I had so much fun making this card and can’t wait to make a few more with this kit. I hope to share a few more cards in the next video, but time restraints held me back this time. I was in orchestra as a kid, so music has always been near and dear to my heart.
You can pick up The Hedghog Hollow Subscription Box HERE
- Maker Forte – Music Speaks Stamp Set (Included in Kit)
- Make Your Own Kind of Music Stamp Set (Included in Kit)
- Music Note Spotlight Stencil (Regular Subscriber Bonus Item)
- Maker Forte – Color Hive Ink – Rah Rah Skirt
- Maker Forte – Color Hive Ink – Eclipse Black
- Maker Forte – The Perfect Impression Smoosher Tool
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Dylusions Ink Spray – Black Marble
- Distress Ink
- Crackling Campfire
- Wild Honey
- Mustard Seed
- Neenah Solar White 110lb Slimline Card base finished size 9x4in
- Black Cardstock Matte – 8.75 x 3.75in
- Neenah 80lb Cardstock card panel – 8.5 x 3.5in
Thank you for joining me today! Don’t forget we’d love for your to join us at the Stamping at Hedgehog Hollow Facebook Group. If you enjoyed my project today, I would love if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel & follow me on social media!