Hi there crafty friends! It’s Jen S here today creating a yummy card using the September Subscription Box.
Don’t you just love this month’s box?! I have to admit that I’m not the greatest cook; however, these are some of the most delicious donuts that I’ve ever made!
Affiliate links are used in this post. If you use an affiliate link to purchase items, I will receive a small commission. Thank you!
My Favorite Donut Recipe
1. Use a piece of Accent Opaque white cardstock cut down to 4 ¼ x 5 ½
2. Place donut stencil at various locations on the cardstock
3. Blend Antique Linen Distress Oxide over the stencil
4. Add stencil toppings with your favorite flavors of ink
5. Outline donuts in grey alcohol marker to add depth. I used C-0
6. To give the donuts even more flavor, color over inked areas with alcohol markers
7. Liberally sprinkle Shimmer Spray or your favorite sparkly topping
8. Trim about 1/8 off of the edges
9. Add a sweet sentiment
10. Adhere to a piece of 4 ¼ x 5 ½ Cappuccino cardstock
11. Wrap it up and send to someone special!
I hope you create something today! Thanks so much for stopping by!